By Jackie M.
Hey curly girlies! So I refreshed my 1-week old curls using a little water and Camille Rose Naturals Curl Maker last night and it came out pretty decent! Here is what I did.
This is my hair before I did anything…
- Section the hair and dampen strands with water.
- Use Denman brush or wide tooth comb to detangle section from ends to root.
- Lightly saturate the section of hair with Camille Rose Naturals Curl Maker.
- Two strand twist the section and roll it into a Bantu knot.
- Repeat this all over your head parting with a wide tooth comb or gently with fingers
- Sleep in satin bonnet over night.
- Wake up! Praise God. And unravel the twisted Bantu knots.
Spritz with a light holding spray and go about your biz. ✌🏾️
Hope that was quick and to the point for ya! Gotta wash the curls again next weekend. Stay beautiful! CW